Boosting Your Immune System Using Standard Process
Posted On: January 31, 2020
By Dr. Keith Jordan
Are you prone to colds and flus? Do you travel on airplanes? Do you work in the healthcare industry? Are you a teacher or parent around young kids? Dr. Keith empowers you by giving the 1-2-3’s of staying dis-ease free. Boost your immune system against colds and flus using Standard Process and Mediherb.
Table of Contents
- The 1-2-3’s of Staying Dis-Ease Free During Cold and Flu Season
- Boosting Immune System During Cold and Flu Season
The 1-2-3 of Staying Dis-Ease Free
If you want to stay free of dis-ease during cold and flu season, there are 3 healthy habits you must include in your daily practice of living. One, oxygen is the key. You must keep your oxygen levels up by engaging in some type of exercise 2-3/week that raises heart rate and increases blood circulation movement of white blood cells called macrophages. These are the type of blood cells that kill all types of disease. The more you keep them moving around your body, the better your chances of staying on top of any form of disease trying to take you down.
There truly is no substitute for a good night’s rest. You must get between 6-8 hours of sleep per night. Good sleep, getting to bed by 10 PM and sleeping until 4-6 AM. Especially during cold and flu season, it is essential to not get run down. Remember when you are run down, your defenses are down, too. These two are connected. Get your rest and take naps if need be, when life allows. Sleep is free. Just get rest you need without being sick, and you may not have to get sick to rest.
Stress Management to Stress Minimization
It appears to be common knowledge that being over-stressed can cause us to become sick. Yet in the face of all this undeniable empirical evidence, the biggest reason people get sick is stress, by far. The reasons for stress can be spiritual, emotional, and physical. Most times, a combination of all the aforementioned.
What To Do?
Start by learning how to manage stress levels. Practice being ever more aware of how you are reacting to your reality, and if your reactions are healthy and appropriate. Practice changing them into a more peaceful, direct, and effective response. This will minimize stress long-term. Practice taking deep breaths during moments of stress instead of holding your breath. Suffocation never fixed anything, so stop practicing it!
All dis-ease ultimately resides within. Good health is a gift to be treasured and at the same time, cultivated. In a sincere effort to empower you to not only be free of dis-ease but to live in a ever-greater space of healing and enlightenment, I make available a transformative practice that teaches you how to practice living a life lower in stress and higher in health and peace. Available through my nonprofit www.ThePracticeHeals.org. Enroll in classes, receive the gift, and begin living in a way that eliminates dis-ease and increases healing.
Boosting Immune System with Standard Process and Mediherb Products
Along with doing the 1-2-3’s, the following products give your immune system support, keeping it functioning at optimal levels to fight off anything trying to bring you down. Immuplex and Echinacea Premium are two high quality products that I recommend be taken throughout the cold and flu season on a preventative basis. I add Congaplex short-term (7-14 days) at the onset of any symptoms of immune system response: fever, congestion, aches, etc.
- Taken daily, supports a healthy immune system response function
- Helps maintain normal white blood cell activity already within a normal range
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- High in antioxidant vitamins C and E*
HEALTH ALERT FOR ALL AIR TRAVELERS
- Helps enhance healthy immune system function
- May support normal interferon production for healthy immune system response
- Supports and promotes healthy white blood cells
- Supports healthy immune system response following stress
- Encourages healthy upper respiratory tract
- Supports healthy throat tissue*
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports the thymus gland
- Contains ribonucleic acid, which the body uses to build new cells
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A-C, Thymex®, Calcium Lactate®, and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)*
Get strong and say, “No Way, Man!” to anything trying to bring you down.
Empower your body, mind, and spirit with innate truth, balance and peace.
Turn your body and your house into Heart Healthy Homes.
- Adrenal Health Pack
- Boswellia Complex
- cold and flu
- dr. keith jordan
- Echinacea Premium
- Heart Healthy Homes
- immune system
- Immune System Health Packs
- Insulin Resistance
- Parkinson's Disease
- standard process
- Turmeric Forte