Olprima™ EPA, 60 Softgels
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports healthy triglyceride and HDL with minimal effect on LDL*^
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- General mood support*
When used at the optimal ratio and dose, concentrated EPA omega-3 oils may improve specific clinical conditions in very different ways from foundational omega-3 supplementation typically used to maintain good health. 1, 2, 3
- Dyall, S.C. Front Aging Neurosci 7, 52 (2015).
- Allaire, J., et al. Am J Clin Nutr 104, 280-287 (2016).
- Martins, J.G. J Am Coll Nutr 28, 525-542 (2009).
^ As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Two softgels per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Softgels) contains: Calories 10, Total Fat 1 g, Fish Oil Concentrate (from Anchovy and Sardine) 1200 mg, Omega-3 660 mg, Omega-6 50 mg, Omega-7 45 mg, Omega-9 75 mg, EPA 600 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, rosemary, and astaxanthin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.