ProSynbiotic, 90 Capsules
- Backed by Standard Process
- Farm fresh ingredients organically grown in the United States
- The preferred choice of healthcare practitioners and their patients.
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria with Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5®, Lactobacillus paracasei L. casei 431®, Bifidobacterium BB-12®.
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Three capsules per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Dietary Fiber <1 g. Proprietary Blend 1,690 mg: Inulin (chicory root fiber), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Bifidobacterium (190 mg live microorganisms, 4 billion CFU). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, and sorbitan monostearate. Contains: Milk.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.