Author: Dr. Keith Jordan - Holistic Health Educator
As a holistic health educator, when I talk about what Turmeric Forte is, what it is used for, and why it is the best curcumin product. It’s not just about a product, it's about a product, used along with other health practices.
What I used Turmeric Forte For:
The most important use I found for Turmeric Forte in practice was to support a healthy inflammatory response. These words in and of themselves don't mean diddly unless you know what the heck a”healthy inflammatory response” is, or isn’t, and why that should matter to you at all.
So, for simplicity's sake, let's keep it simple 🙂. There are 2 types of inflammation, Turmeric Forte can be used in both acute and chronic inflammation. And for the record acute is no better looking than chronic, and many times much uglier.
2 Types of Inflammation
Acute Inflammation happens after an injury. For example you sprain/strain your ankle, pull a muscle, fall down the stairs, get hit by a piano, you get the point. Acute inflammation is a normal, necessary part of the healing process and should last short term i.e. minutes to hours to days.
You typically apply ice for 15 minutes on and off. Its main symptoms are redness, swelling, and usually pain.
Chronic Inflammation is longer term and goes on for extended periods of time. It can still have redness and swelling that comes and goes and pain, but these are more a result of the body not being able to heal properly, and resolve the issue.
Depending on how long it’s been going on, either heat or alternating heat and ice is usually helpful. Suffice it to say, chronic inflammation is not a good thing and is a part of many chronic degenerative conditions.The goal is having a healthy inflammatory response
Healthy inflammatory response has a beginning and an end. So when Turmeric Forte supports a healthy inflammatory response, what is meant is in an acute situation it supports a moderated necessary response, and for chronic inflammation it supports the resolution of the inflammatory response and sequentially tissue healing and resolution of the inflammation.
5 Benefits of Curcumin & How it Supports the Body
Supports a healthy inflammatory response to intense exercise
- Pushing your body to the limits has benefits but also has consequences. One of the consequences of intense exercise is microscopic tissue damage.
- This damage is a part of building muscle and strength, but also causes microinflammation in the tissues that are being stressed i.e muscles and ligaments.
- This inflammatory response needs to be modulated in what is a part the essential recovery phase after workouts.
- Without a proper recovery the inflammation does not have a chance to resolve and becomes chronic, being exacerbated by continuing intense workouts without allowing proper healing, no bueno.
2. Provides antioxidant activity
- Here’s the quick and dirty on antioxidants. Anything that provides antioxidant activity is a good thing.
- Oxidation is a natural chemical process that involves the loss of an electron. An electron is a part of an atom, one of the basic building blocks of all life. Antioxidants counter that process, working against it and protecting us from excessive free radical damage from oxidation.
- Free radical damage is what happens to the substance as a result of a process that “steals” electrons causing damage to the structure and therefore function of the structure being stolen from.
- Turmeric Forte is an antioxidant and therefore may reduce the risk of cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration, and many other conditions that are related to free radical damage.
3. Helps support liver health and digestive function
- The liver deals with taking toxic, free radical byproducts of metabolism, the food, air, and water, and turning them into something less toxic so the body can use them or get rid of them safely. It would therefore benefit from all antioxidants including Turmeric Forte.
4. Curcumin also supports digestion
- Turmeric supports digestion and is used to support reducing symptoms of heartburn or acid reflux. Its anti-inflammatory effects can benefit all digestive organs and conditions involving excessive inflammation, for example heartburn, or IBS.
5. Traditionally used to support healthy joints
The benefit of Turmeric Forte in supporting healthy joints is in its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response.
So any type of joint “itis” whether it be:
- rheumatoid arthritis
all have an inflammatory component that can be helped by taking Turmeric Forte.
What makes Turmeric Forte better than Turmeric?
The answer to that question is one word. Bioavailability. Traditional curcumin is known to have low bioavailability. MediHerb Turmeric Forte provides a bioavailable form of curcumin by combining Turmeric rhizome with Fenugreek seed extract creating “free curcumin.”
Several clinical studies have demonstrated the enhanced absorption and bioavailability of this curcumin-fenugreek extracted ingredient.
The curcumin-fenugreek fiber extracted formulation has 24.8 times the bioavailability of an equivalent amount of unformulated curcuminoids.
Who Needs Turmeric Forte?
That question becomes easy to answer after reading the above article. Any adult who is dealing with any form of free radical stress, which is everyone, or any adult dealing with any form of inflammation, which I dare say is everyone as well.
So the easy answer to the question is everyone can benefit on some level from taking Turmeric Forte. The degree to which you are being affected by the above mentioned conditions determines the importance of taking it and continuing to take it to first support resolution of the condition(s), then the prevention of them.
Using Turmeric Forte As a Part of a Holistic Health Practice and Plan
There is no lack of information in our world today. But, there is a lack of honest, easy to understand, straight up guidance. That is my goal in writing this article. So if you vibe with that I hope you read on and check back in to read more.
After 25 years in the holistic health field I have seen lots of supplements come and go. So many being touted as the cure all for what ales ya.
Takes me back to a time long ago in a small dusty town. Somewhere west of New York and east of San Francisco. The name of this town was Turmeric Stone, located in the territory of Curcumin.
People gathered around the traveling salesman selling his wares. Standing alongside his well decorated wagon, dressed in an appointed suit and top hat. Looking to make you part ways with your hard earned money in exchange for a bottle of his mystical potion.
Well, the more things change the more they stay the same. Nowadays instead of the traveling salesman we have infomercials, advertisers, and government agencies making promises about anything and everything, with the appropriate disclaimers in fine print below of course. You start to wonder what there is left to believe in at all.
Products and Practices as a Part of a Plan
- Healthy Whole Foods Diet
- Mindfulness/ Meditation/Prayer
To realize the potential benefit of any product, it is best taken as a part of a holistic approach. This approach includes Practices/Plans mentioned above. The synergy of the right products, practices, and with a plan was the secret to the amazing results I was a part of for 25 years.
Why Listen To Dr. Keith?
As a holistic physician that created a wellness center, operated a cash practice for 25 years, I was paid well for getting amazing results. As much as people may like you, if you don't get them better, they don't keep paying out of pocket. Having a 6-12 month waiting list for 20 of the 25 years in practice was an indication I might have been doing something right and might be saying something worth listening to.
“So why did you stop getting paid to say it and say it for free” you might ask? Good question. Because if you are giving credit to a higher power, following a path of greater good, and praising God for all the blessings in life, it gets less and less about the money and more and more about changing as many lives as possible for the better.
Heart Healthy Homes Mission
Heart Healthy Homes mission is to provide Products, Practices, and Plans, to empower our Heart Healthy Homes family members to take greater control over their health.
With good mental, emotional, and spiritual health, we have greater freedom. Freedom to live, love, laugh, and lead.
Until Next Time
So, heck yeah it takes work to be healthy, sorry but that’s the truth. It is not just a product, but quality products used in conjunction with, spiritual, mental, and physical practices within a plan.
The plan keeps you focused on achieving something positive and helpful for yourself and others.
This plan includes fearlessly following what you are being guided to do by a Higher Power/God however you connect to something far greater than you.
Telling the truth as best you know and being open to change and witness miracles every moment. Products used with that Practice/Plan will yield undeniable miracles of healing on all levels.
How do I know?
Because I teach from a place of experience. I am a living example of using quality products, living a practice, following my plan, to touch as many lives as possible.
Living with a purpose to bring greater health and peace to as many hearts, homes, and families as possible.Strict Product Testing- All Supplements are not created Equal
MediHerb has developed a strict quality assurance program that goes beyond industry standards. This is upheld with precision and dedication so you can be confident MediHerb products are free from adulterants and contamination, while containing the right levels of active phytochemicals that result in a quality end product.
+Contains dietary ingredient (formulation of curcumin with fenugreek dietary fiber), found to have enhanced bioavailability of curcuminoids than unformulated curcumin.1
1. Kumar D, Jacob D, Subhash PS et al. J Funct Foods 2016; 22, 578-587
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- At first glance, I’d love to see more of this info: