Catalyn®, 360 Tablets
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supplies multiple vitamins for complex nutritional supplementation
- Designed to help bridge nutritional gaps in the diet
- Encourages healthy cell function
- Supports overall well-being*
- Excellent source of vitamin D, vitamin B6, and antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of thiamin and riboflavin
- Non-dairy, Non-soy
Three tablets per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Tablets) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Vitamin A 360 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 4 mg, Vitamin D 7.8 mcg, Thiamin 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.2 mg, Vitamin B6 1 mg. Proprietary Blend 765 mg: Defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic oat flour, organic pea vine juice powder, sunflower lecithin, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerine, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, calcium stearate, sucrose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, and cholecalciferol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.