Calcium Lactate Powder, 12 oz (340 g)
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function*
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of calcium and magnesium
One level tablespoon per day, or as directed. Mixes best with hot, slightly acidic liquids, such as hot apple juice.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 20, Total Carbohydrate 5 g, Calcium 800 mg, Magnesium 160 mg. Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium citrate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.