Cataplex® E, 90 Tablets
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports cell signaling and regulation of gene expression*
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin E and selenium
What is selenium?
Selenium is an element of a group of proteins known as selenoproteins. These play critical roles in thyroid hormone metabolism and DNA synthesis in cells, among other actions.1
What is vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient that acts as an antioxidant.
- Sunde RA. Selenium. In: Ross AC, Caballero B, Cousins RJ, Tucker KL, Ziegler TR, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 11th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2012:225-37
Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin E 3.3 mg, Selenium 11 mcg. Proprietary Blend 510 mg: Bovine orchic extract, inositol, organic pea vine juice powder, ribonucleic acid, bovine adrenal, organic beet (root), organic oat flour, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine liver, manganese lactate, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Honey, selenium yeast, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), modified tapioca starch, acacia gum, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.