Congaplex® Chewable, 90 Tablets
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports healthy immune system response function
- Supports the thymus gland*
- Contains ribonucleic acid, which the body uses for protein synthesis
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A-C, Thymex®, Calcium Lactate, and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Great-tasting chewable tablet with natural raspberry fruit powder
- Good source of vitamin A
Three tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Tablets) contains: Calories 5, Cholesterol 5 mg, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Vitamin A 140 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 3 mg. Proprietary Blend 155 mg: Bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, ribonucleic acid, organic carrot, bovine bone, veal bone, bovine adrenal, defatted wheat germ, organic sweet potato, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, nutritional yeast, organic oat flour, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), bovine kidney, veal bone PMG™ extract, organic buckwheat flour, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, rice bran, sunflower lecithin powder, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, cellulose, raspberry powder, maltodextrin, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, natural flavor, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.