Equine Immune Support, 30 oz (850 g)
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Encourages and supports the innate and adaptive immune response that is necessary for the health, performance, and stamina of the horse
- Powder format for simple addition to food
- Unique formula includes an array of ingredients derived from functional foods that may support immune cell health
- Contains turmeric and antioxidant Vitamin A
Training, competition, travel, environmental factors, and lack of turnout combined with age, diet, and stress level may present challenges to the immune system in any season. Some horses may react to those challenges by exhibiting subtle or not-so-subtle changes in behavior, depending on the temperament, personality, and or management of the animal.
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.
¼ cup (30 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 28 day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Whey protein (milk), turmeric (root) powder, flax meal, L-glutamine, rice protein, yeast culture, turmeric (root) extract, organic turkey tail mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, dried yeast fermentate (EpiCor®), sunflower lecithin powder, modified corn starch, grape seed extract, sucrose, acacia gum, organic carrot, vitamin A palmitate, and cholecalciferol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.