Ferrofood®, 150 Capsules
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports healthy blood
- Promotes and supports normal blood production
- Provides iron and vitamin B12, which is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin and helps deliver oxygen to red blood cells
- Supports enzyme actions in the body
- Contains vitamin C to help with iron absorption*
- Excellent source of iron, vitamin B12, and antioxidant vitamin C
One capsule per day with food, or directed.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children, In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Vitamin C 30 mg, Vitamin B12 1.7 mcg, Iron 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 227 mg: Bovine liver, carbamide, veal bone, bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine adrenal, porcine duodenum, organic carrot, choline bitartrate, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic oat flour, porcine stomach parenchyma, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), rice bran, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, licorice (root), bovine liver fat extract, magnesium citrate, and organic flaxseed oil. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, organic camu camu (berry), organic acerola (berry), ferrous lactate, organic manioc (root), organic maltodextrin, water, calcium stearate, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.