Ligaplex® II, 150 Capsules
- Backed by Standard Process
- Farm fresh ingredients organically grown in the United States
- The preferred choice of healthcare practitioners and their patients.
- Provides essential nutrients to support the skeletal system and facilitate movement*
- Nutritional compounds for support of proper formation and maintenance of skeletal tissues*
- Involved in maintenance of healthy fluid levels*
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cardiotrophin PMG®, Ostrophin PMG®, Manganese B12™, Super-EFF®, and Cataplex® E
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B12 and manganese
Two capsules twice per day, or as directed.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or have impaired liver function, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Capsules) contains: Vitamin A 180 mcg RAE, Vitamin D 0.6 mcg, Vitamin E 0.7 mg, Vitamin B12 2 mcg, Manganese 35 mg, Sodium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 650 mg: Nutritional yeast, carbamide, bovine bone, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine liver, defatted wheat germ, bovine heart PMG™ extract, magnesium citrate, organic oat flour, inositol, organic pea vine juice powder, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic beet (root), organic sweet potato, organic carrot, ribonucleic acid, bovine liver fat extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, rice bran, sunflower lecithin powder, and organic flaxseed oil. Other Ingredients: Manganese glycerophosphate, calcium lactate, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), modified corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, modified tapioca starch, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, cholecalciferol, and cyanocobalamin. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.