Min-Chex®, 90 Capsules
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Contains vitamins that are involved in the production of neurotransmitters associated with emotional balance*
- Contains vitamins that are involved in healthy adrenal gland functions that is in response to stress*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Min-Tran® and Orchex®
- Excellent source of niacin, vitamin B6, and iodine
One capsule one half hour before each meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product should only be used under the direct supervision of a qualified health care professional. Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any antithyroid medicines. Keep out of reach of children. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Niacin 25 mg, Vitamin B6 5 mg, Calcium 20 mg, Iodine 300 mcg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 270 mg: Bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, magnesium citrate, manganese lactate, bovine liver, porcine stomach, soy protein, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, defatted wheat germ, porcine brain, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, kelp, gelatin, niacinamide, water, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.