Neuroplex®, 90 Capsules
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports the nervous system*
- Vitamin B6 is involved in neurotransmitter formation, important for cognitive functioning
- Contains vitamins and minerals that support endocrine function and includes complementary tissues*
- Excellent source of thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, iron, zinc, and copper
Two capsules per day, or as directed.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Capsules) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Thiamin 0.9 mg, Riboflavin 0.9 mg, Niacin 40 mg, Vitamin B6 8.9 mg, Iron 8 mg, Zinc 16 mg, Copper 0.3 mg, Sodium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 575 mg: Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, porcine brain PMG™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, defatted wheat germ, bovine hypothalamus, bovine anterior pituitary, bovine liver, calcium lactate, porcine brain, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, gelatin, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, niacinamide, water, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, calcium stearate, thiamin hydrochloride, and riboflavin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.