Protefood®, 90 Capsules
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports cellular health*
- Contains the essential amino acid lysine as well as vitamin C, both needed for proper collagen formation*
- Good source of choline, which provides methylation factors for healthy protein metabolism*
- Good source of calcium, which supports skeletal and muscular health*
- Good source of vitamin C, which supports immune system response function*
Four capsules per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 Capsules) contains: Vitamin C 12 mg, Choline 80 mg, Calcium 160 mg. Proprietary Blend 1460 mg: Defatted wheat germ, bovine adrenal, organic carrot, ribonucleic acid, DL-methionine, L-lysine mono-hydrochloride, glutamic acid, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Bovine bone, veal bone, gelatin, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, water, and calcium stearate. Contains: Wheat
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.