SP Complete®, 28 oz (795 g)
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Provides all essential amino acids
- Supports intestinal and immune system health*
- Supports muscle growth and repair processes*
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Supports the body's normal toxin-elimination function*
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and it can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, choline, and calcium
SP Complete unflavored is a protein powder that contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process.* This variation of the product is a vegetarian and gluten-free protein powder supplement.
This whole food-based protein powder adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program.*
Two rounded tablespoons (scoops) per shake. One to three shakes per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 rounded tablespoons) contains: Calories 100, Total Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Total Carbohydrate 6 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Protein 10 g, Choline 70 mg, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 0.5 mg, Sodium 30 mg, Potassium 130 mg. Proprietary Blend 24.8 g: Whey protein, flax meal, rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, sunflower lecithin powder, grape seed extract, and organic carrot. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate. Includes Masquelier’s® OPC-85 grape seed extract. Contains: Milk.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.