SP Complete® Dairy Free, 32 oz (907 g)
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
- Supports intestinal and immune system health*
- Supports muscle growth and repair processes*
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Supports the body's normal toxin-elimination function*
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and it can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, choline, and calcium
SP Complete Dairy-Free is a dairy-free protein powder that contains a rice protein which provides a non-dairy source of amino acids.* This variation of the product is a vegan, non-soy, gluten-free, and non-dairy protein powder supplement.
This whole food-based protein powder adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program.*
Additional variations of this product include unflavored, chocolate flavor, and vanilla flavor.
Two heaping tablespoons (scoops) per shake. One to three shakes per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 heaping tablespoons) contains: Calories 110, Total Fat 2 g, Total Carbohydrate 10 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Protein 13 g, Choline 70 mg, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 0.5 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Potassium 80 mg. Proprietary Blend 27.8 g: Rice protein, flax meal, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, sunflower lecithin powder, grape seed extract, and organic carrot. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.