Tuna Omega-3 Oil, 120 Softgels
- Backed by Standard Process
- Preferred choice of healthcare practitioners
Tuna Omega-3 Oil contains a non-concentrated, natural profile of tuna oil that is rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminates and toxins.
Along with supporting general health, it also:
- Contains omega-3s, which are essential for normal skin function
- Contains the omega-3 fatty acid, DHA, which is important for normal brain structure
- Contains DHA, which is important for proper fetal eye and brain development
Two softgels twice per day with meals, or as directed. Store in a cool dark place.
Special Information: For patients with questionable vitamin B status, you may consider recommending Folic Acid B12.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Softgels) contains: Calories 10, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Tuna Oil 1,330 mg, DHA 300 mg, EPA 60 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, and d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E soy).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.